THSB lobbies are now open, with the exception of Westminster Village. Traffic will be strictly limited in order to comply with social distancing guidelines. Please refer to our Lobby Reopening Notice for more information.
Economic Impact Payments
In an effort to help the millions of Americans that have lost jobs or are experiencing a significant decrease in wages, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is offering tax relief and sending Economic Impact Payments authorized by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). Many have already received their payments, but some may have to provide more information. If you have any questions, click this link for Q&A's provided by the IRS and for more information on how to get your payment.
Be Alert and Aware of Coronavirus Scams
Quoted from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC):
"Scams related to the Coronavirus are growing. Some scammers are promising that you can refinance your mortgage or get student loan debt forgiveness – for a fee, of course. You might spot phishing scams, where scammers try to get your Social Security number (SSN) or financial info – maybe to guarantee you access to a COVID-19 vaccine (remember: there’s still no vaccine, so definitely no access). They might say they’re from Medicare (they’re not) with a heath kit, from the CDC (again, not) with a vaccine kit, or the Social Security Administration (nope), telling you there’s a problem with your SSN (there’s not). And some scammers might even still be running some of their go-to favorites: tech support, utilities, or lower-your-interest-rate scams."
For more details on what kind scams to look for and how to avoid them, visit the FTC website by clicking here.
Ways to Bank Online
• Use Online Banking - Use Online Banking 24 hours a day, on any desktop, laptop, or mobile device to track your spending, pay your bills, make loan payments, and transfer between your accounts.
• Bank by phone - Call 877-611-3880 to check account balances, verify deposits, transfer funds and more.
• Guestbook - Send us a secure message through Guestbook and we will reply by email.
• Mobile Deposit - You can use the camera on your smart phone or tablet along with the THSB Mobile App to deposit a check into your account. Take a picture of the front and back of your check with proper endorsement, and submit it, safely and securely, to deposit it into your account. Customer must meet bank requirements to use Mobile Deposit. Funds are available the next business day.
• Call our eBranch - Call 1-812-234-4864 with questions or for assistance with transactions, such as transferring funds between accounts. E-branch representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm EST and Saturday, 9am to noon.
• Apply for a Loan - Visit our mortgage center for more information and to apply online. You can also find a loan officer near you by clicking here or if you are a business looking for a commercial loan officer, click here.
• Use an ATM - Find all our ATMs on our locator — and remember, ATM’s at branches can accept deposits. The first $200 of the deposit is available immediately. Anything over $200 is on hold for 24 business hours until it is reviewed by the branch.
• Night Drops - available at all branch locations